gearing of the revo 3.3?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whats the big deal here????HUMMM...
Lets see Jet offered his help on another post..
LUV decided That jet had no clue about he was talking about.All this coming from a noob...

And started a new thread...Asking the same thing..
But decided to try a argue with Jet..
You getting it now?

If not Ill explain it to you in different terms.If you need!

Then you add that a MOD told him to back off .And he still keep going...Now who needs to chill here...
You and LUV...Try not to jump in on some thing you know nothing about...OK

:spit: I almost spit my beer out after reading this. I feel like you totally ganged up on the new guy. He was out of place but don't you have a sense of humor, I am on a bunch of other forums and we always mess around with each other with smartass comments but it's all fun and jokes. [/SIZE] :boxing:

I've been wanting to use this guy:surrender How about we just forget all of this and start new.

Hi guy's, i'm new to the forum, names Adam

Sarcasm and poking fun are difficult to detect on forums, especially from new people.

Sarcasm and poking fun are difficult to detect on forums, especially from new people.

I agree. Hard to really see how a members mannerisms are when they are new. its not like they hold a BIO in their first post saying " Hey I am a prick but I am normally nice." Want to be friends?

Posting rude comments that luvmyrevo did gets no love if not the complete opposite. I choose to be nice.

:spit: I almost spit my beer out after reading this. I feel like you totally ganged up on the new guy. He was out of place but don't you have a sense of humor, I am on a bunch of other forums and we always mess around with each other with smartass comments but it's all fun and jokes. [/SIZE] :boxing:

I've been wanting to use this guy:surrender How about we just forget all of this and start new.

Hi guy's, i'm new to the forum, names Adam

Got Ya adam......Welcome to our world....LOL.

For What Its Worth

First off I would like to apologize to jet and whoever else I offended. I am new to rc, (about 8 mths exp.), and new to forums. I am sorry for not being able to comprehend what the gear chart was telling me. I did not know what to do with the number that i got when you combine the SG and CB, and it seemed as if no one was willing to tell me that the lower or higher number is a lower or higher gear ratio. So I felt as if I was learning absolutely nothing in here and was only frustrating me which led to my stupid replies. Again I am sorry:surrender

First off I would like to apologize to jet and whoever else I offended. I am new to rc, (about 8 mths exp.), and new to forums. I am sorry for not being able to comprehend what the gear chart was telling me. I did not know what to do with the number that i got when you combine the SG and CB, and it seemed as if no one was willing to tell me that the lower or higher number is a lower or higher gear ratio. So I felt as if I was learning absolutely nothing in here and was only frustrating me which led to my stupid replies. Again I am sorry:surrender

Glad we can move on forward with this. Just so you know there is a lot to learn on the gearing. Gearing is universal but to match the drivers style is where it differs.

Do a search on gearing. You can find it!

~Jon

I did not know what to do with the number that i got when you combine the SG and CB, and it seemed as if no one was willing to tell me that the lower or higher number is a lower or higher gear ratio.

https://www.rcnitrotalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=45089

Go back and really read this thread. MW gave you a link to the gear chart, Jet told you about the numbers, and a couple of us made gear suggestions. You got and answer for every question you asked.

I know some of this is hard for you to understand but you were given the basics, now it's up to you what to do with them. Don't understand gearing??? Do a search on Google for gearing and learn how it works. Not many people on any site will be willing to type a fully detailed description about gearing, this will be true for a lot of subjects. We are very willing to give you the information you need to find your answer and throw in a few suggestions or tips when possible.

Good Luck

https://www.rcnitrotalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=45089

Go back and really read this thread. MW gave you a link to the gear chart, Jet told you about the numbers, and a couple of us made gear suggestions. You got and answer for every question you asked.

I know some of this is hard for you to understand but you were given the basics, now it's up to you what to do with them. Don't understand gearing??? Do a search on Google for gearing and learn how it works. Not many people on any site will be willing to type a fully detailed description about gearing, this will be true for a lot of subjects. We are very willing to give you the information you need to find your answer and throw in a few suggestions or tips when possible.

Good Luck
+1 :goodpost:

Back