Gas Land

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

B-MILLER

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Watched a documentary today called...Gas land. lol I know you didnt see that one coming. The movie ended up being way better then i expected you guys should check it out. All you have to do is google gas land documentary and you can watch it on novamov or so.

Oh on a side note payed 3.35 for a gallon of gas today was depressing :(
My truck gets 10 MPG even more depressing.

$3.78 Diesel yesterday. 12 MPG. :(

That sucks. I got my truck in october last year and have put 1300 miles on it. Always Force g/f to take her car. If gas hits 4 bucks I'm parkin it for good.

I'll have to check that one out. I paid $3.39 a gallon here over the weekend. Both my vehicles get mid 20's around town. If it will hurry up and warm up, I can ride the bike and avg 50-55mpg.

3.55 here in Indy today. It is already at 5.00 in Florida.

$3.259 a gallon here and 18 mpg on my old F150.

My dads owns a freightliner fl-70 for his personal carting business. His truck has 2 50 gallon tanks.. At $3.99 a gallon for diesel here in NY he pays about $400 everytime he fills up. I would say the truck gets under 12 MPG.

$3.85 diesel today, 16 mpg.....

Go watch the documentary it will make you wanna drive a moped or hybrid

03' f250 6.0t with straight pipe exhaust and BullyDog Programmer set on 75hp tune. 35 x 12.5 tires. 4 inch lift rear 6 inch front to level.

our youkon xl (which avgs at around 15-18 MPG) has a 36 gallon tank, and at mobil here the other day, it was $3.39/gal... We didn't even get 3/4 tank when the pump hit the $75 cutoff...

Here in southern California I paid $3.75 for 87 octane the high grade was $3.95

Not quite 5 in my area yet. Still under 4 dollars for regular

Back