Fun Lego Fact About Me...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dude, that's pretty remarkable.

Even better is we literally just turned on an episode of Lego Masters, the family loves watching it!

Dude, that's pretty remarkable.

Even better is we literally just turned on an episode of Lego Masters, the family loves watching it!
Niiiiiiice.

Heh, I like designing legos as well. If i was at home i could send yall some pics of what I’ve built. It’s all in rainbow colors tho. But some of the cars I’ve made are sick.

946D047B-E18C-4716-93CF-FB8056F84948.jpeg

This was just day one and we was lazy and used what was already built 🤣, but rainy day Lego crawling

I built this 3d scanner turntable out of Legos a while back. The table top is a plastic lid from a protein powder container I got from my son. The orange wheels help stability & rotation. Couldn't help but add the computers. Works good.

20240219_205740.jpg

20240219_205634.jpg

20240219_205723.jpg

20240219_205833.jpg

The center wheel is held with double sided tape.

I like that Walker Bulldog, have a ton of Lego sets. :)
That's one of my favorite tanks. In first is the M8A1.

View attachment 184637

This was just day one and we was lazy and used what was already built 🤣, but rainy day Lego crawling
Dats purdy cool. I saw that you have a GRIP vehicle? I'm actually having a poll on what I should build next: GRIP cars, or Rocket League cars. It ends in less than an hour.

Back