fuel line troubles

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RiceLaxer06

RCTalk Champion
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
my fuel lines have been slipping off of the carb and the fuel tank recently. is there any fix for this short of replacing the lines? Also, is there anything i can do to make the lines stay on better if i get new ones?
Thanks
Rice

YEEESSSSSS you can :cheers: put tie straps around the fuel line where you put your line on the carb. and the same around the fuel line at the beginning of the line from the fuel tank

zip ties or tie wraps will work but I was always afraid they would cut into the tubing and eventually rip at an inoportune moment. So... what I did was to cut some extra tubing into tiny peices. Maybe 1/8 inch. than take some needle nose pliers to expand the peice and put it over the peice of tubing that you want to attach to the carb or tank or whatever. Slide it up a bit, attach the tube to the nipple then slide the small peice back down to that its like a rubber band squeezing the end so that it CANNOT come off.

One word of advise... YOU will not be able to get the fule line off either without first sliding the small peice up higher on the tubing over the nipple first.

oop's sorry

Last edited: