Sold / Found FT: mini-t...looking for a brand new ths pipe?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pissant

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Ok i got this min-t about 3 weeks ago and now i dont want it anymore. I am also including the team losi batter 7v with charger. I really want a brand new THS Racing Off-Road One-Piece Tuned Pipe 1/8. Its for 1/8 buggs, the link is http://www2.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXCPX0&P=ML. I will post pics if anybody is interested???

are u tradeing the pipe straight across for the mini-t

Blah420 said:
are u tradeing the pipe straight across for the mini-t
I think that he wants to trade HIS mini t for a THS pipe. Trade sounds interesting for anyone interested in playing with one. Had one but Nitro is for me.

i think I'm gonna hold out on my money for a revo aha

yep a straight trade a min-t including a 7v battery for a brand new ths pipe for the 1/8 buggies.

don't have a brand new THS but i have an RB 086 (9886) needs a header though

or a complete xtm tuned pipe

Here are some pics of my mini-t, i could only load 5 pics :sorry:, so please go to my gallery and look, also it looks like some of pics were cut out, gallery is the best place to look. The mini-t runs great, there are some scratches on the body and the chassis, also the antenna has a weak point, but i wrapped it in elec. tape. It includes a 7.2 battery plus charger :boxing: again, i will only accept a THS pipe for the bugggy, i will also pay for shipping and handling if do the same with the pipe. thanxs

Attachments

• DSCN7677.JPG
    DSCN7677.JPG
    35.4 KB · Views: 85
  • DSCN7678.JPG
    DSCN7678.JPG
    36.4 KB · Views: 91
  • DSCN7680.JPG
    DSCN7680.JPG
    33.7 KB · Views: 91
  • DSCN7681.JPG
    DSCN7681.JPG
    32.7 KB · Views: 91
  • DSCN7682.JPG
    DSCN7682.JPG
    30.1 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:
How much will you sell it for

i really want to do the pipe trade for right now, please anybody?

i will sell her for $85 shipped, if nobody wants to do the pipe deal

bump, ppl what can i do to take it off my hands, how much are you guys willing to spend?? make me a offer please.

pissant said:
bump, ppl what can i do to take it off my hands. :idea: Well you can give it to me. :naughty:

Last edited:
I will offer you $65

i got the mini t from him great guy to deal with curtis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back