Sold / Found FT: Kyosho Ultima and 2 gold tub RC10

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Badsneaker

RCTalk Champion
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
OK guys,

I've decided the Ultima and RC10 are too nice to let my kids bash up.

These rigs need to be owned by someone who can take care of them properly. This is what we have:

Kyosho Ultima electric buggy.
RC10 gold tub
RC10 gold tub

The Kyosho did not come with ESC I had one but the receiver plugs are different. I have not driven any of these buggies. I'm looking to trade all 3 for something nitro RTR, 4WD, buggy, truggy, MT, or ST. I will need radio and starting equipment unless its a buggy, I have a starter box for that. Something my kids can learn on. I had a Tmaxx, they loved it. They love my Kyosho buggy. Let me know what you might have. Anything Traxxas, Losi, OFNA, A/E, Kyosho, HPI, etc. Something I can fix if we break it.

I have the boxes for the one RC10 and the Ultima. Mint condition. A few extra motors and spares. New wings for the RC10's from Tower.

The bodies on one RC10 and the Ultima are nearly perfect.

Questions, comments, suggestions are all welcome.

Thanks guys, lets hope these beauties find the right home.

Jon

Those are some sweet cars amigo. Bump for you!

Your Ultima

Have you given any consideration to selling that Ultima? I am interested in it as a roller (no electronics), with the box and any spares you might have.

I am sorry this is my first post and I understand if that makes you nervous. I have been in the market for a nice old Ultima for some time and a Google search today popped up your post here. I am happy to PayPal. I am a registered and well established user at rctech.net and rc10b4.com under the same handle. On eBay I am ruelio with 100% positive feedback.

Thanks for your consideration.

Chris Ruel
Indianapolis, IN
[email protected]

Sneaker, unfortunately, I don't have anything to trade, but I'd be willing to buy one of those A/E's from ya! Consider selling one?

OK possible trade on the Ultima, possible purchase on the RC10's. Waiting on both first offers. Have current second offers. Will keep thread updated.

Interested in the ultima...let me know.

Trades have been done. Thanks for everyones interest. Mods please close thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.