Sold / Found FS Revo 3.3 Parts

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
let me ask my cousin if he wants that chassis. whats the shipping to 45171

need to get rid of this stuff! need the money, prices negotiable!

Hello,

How much for the Vantage chassis shipped to 67110? Is it the 2.5 or 3.3? Please email me back at [email protected]

Sincerely,
Jonathan B.

How much shipped to 67110 for the Traxxas cvds and carbon chassis? Please email back at [email protected]

Thanks,
Jonathan B.

Somebody might get the CVD's, if he doesn't respond by the end of the week they're yours..$125 for chassis and cvds, $65 shipped for the chassis

How much do you want for the RPM a arms (Black) ones? It says theres 3, so could I buy just the 2 if they are part of a set? Also, how much for the 3.3 stock chassis with the rpm arms included shipped to 67110? You can reach me at [email protected]

Traxxas TUBES Red alum. turnbuckles $20
-Proline alum. steering arm with stiff spring and full travel steering block. $15

paypal ready for these. sorry i dissapeared for a while :) let me know about the cvd's and chassis

since nothing is selling here the parts will go up on ebay sometime near the ned of the week. last chance!

How much for the RPM a-arms? Black ones only? Send me a price shipped to 67110 at my email which is: [email protected]

revo parts

payment sent for turnbuckles and steering arm

turnbuckles and arm sold to Ohiofordfan! thanks!

-Differentials F+R $20 for both.

-Front and rear bulkheads: wear from normal use, 1 has cut mark from dremel. $10 for both.

-Skid plate set: Front, center, rear. Scratches from normal use, $6 for all.

and tekno receiver box

I will take all this

bump, prices negotiable!

bump bump, Need the money! ALL PRICES NEGOTIABLE!

how much for everything you have left????
PM Me with details

come on guys, mini revo needs bling, stuff is going up on ebay saturday.

come on revo guys! Going on ebay tomorrow, last chance!

ok, stuff is still up here, PRICES NEGOTIABLE!

whats the lowest youll go on the carbon chassis . pm me please. shipped price

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back