Sold / Found FS: Getting out of Hobby. All of my stuff.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, badlands. I have a bunch of crimefighters, komodo 2's, one set of the new treadz tires, and a set of knuckles 2.0's.

I'll get a full tire list up tonight.

make me offers here guys. This stuff needs to go before I change my mind.

Would like to see the engines and buggy gone.

PM sent for engine and starterbox.

Pm sent for
set of the new treadz tires, and a set of knuckles 2.0's.

pm's returned. :D

pleas read through the add again guys, I have a bunch of deals pending. If I havn't gotten back to you for some reason, pleas hit me up. I've had ton's of emails and pms and the various sights.

Brandon

how about some info on those oils? :)

Whats your email and I'll send you a picture. I havn't had a chance to see just eactly what each and every weight is and so on. There are mugen and kyosho diff oils. Some mugen shock oils and a ton of ae oils. some fusiion glue, a bottle of rb oil. That alone right there was close to 20 bucks.

evan, I'll email ya tonight. yes rb concepts engine oil. the add is updated as well.

updated the list again.

Is know one interested in a xray roller with all the good options and a bunch of spares?

everyone that's bought stuff, your packages will ship tomorrow.

Brandon

bigmo said:
nice....

i may grab them tools let me see what i can do

So did you Over draft your bank account to buy these?

UN are they still for sale

OH ya and I have cash :shrug:

Last edited:
zandor, I have to sell everything else before the tools leave and there is one person in front of you. I didn't overdraft anything, I just am not going to be doing the rc thing anylonger.

Tweak, I don't know, whats your email address?

Please lock this thread. I'll be posting a newer one that is easier to read.

Thread is locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back