Sold / Found FS/FT: Team Associated Nitro TC3 w/OS .18 CV-RX

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks man, I kinda shot myself in the foot buying the Rustler VXL - I had hoped this would sell quicker.

Post it over at rctech.net as well. I usually post things in both places, and I prefer to sell to people here....rctech gets a TON of traffic. Just need to be careful and review feedback closely.

I'll link the post on my local club forum for you as well. One of the guys would LOVE to buy this since they race every Friday night.

Let me know something man, I'm really needing it gone asap. Thanks.

Good deal! I may be interested in that Silverado body....but I'll need to see if it will have a prayer of fitting an HPI RS4 or a Duratrax Street Force.

Need it gone, someone scoop it up before I pull the engine and part it out.

Open to trades now, let me know what you have.

Sadly not looking for anything smaller than 1/10th scale.

Had my fun with micros, but I hated keeping up with the tiny screws and parts.

I can't say that I blame you there. I love the RC18....I just never get to use it. A few local guys told me to set it up for oval racing, but I just have no interest in that at the moment. Only 1/10th stuff I have is in my For Sale Thread I believe. Losi XXT, T4 Roller, Savage Roller (have a 30VG for it though), Rustler Roller...and my 1/8th Buggy which I'm still on the fence about.

Ouch. Yeah that does suck. So the TC3 is a screamer huh? I never even drove the damn thing. lol I may be picking up a T-Maxx shortly too...not 100% sure.

Don't do it!!
Go MGT or Savage!!!
Tmaxx is a money pit.
If you want traxxas.. stick with Revo!!

Sorry about the rant. I can't let a fellow NC guy throw away money.
I have had two of them, and they are not worth it. I enjoyed the 2nd one for a good while, but there are much better MTs.

The economy sucks...still have it.

It sure does man. RC Stuff is getting harder and harder to sell at the moment....Pretty easy to buy though. lol

All pm's replied, I do still have it. Radio is included.

Buy me, buy me!!!

Id like to take that car off your hands. but straped for cash.

I sold him the car, and I'd like to buy it back....but strapped for cash as well. lol

Could use parts for Traxxas Slash, including new Titan 12T motor(s). Hop-up parts for Rustler. Also looking for 17mm 1/8th Scale Adapters for Slash, and 1/8th Buggy wheel/tires.

Make me an offer!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.