Sold / Found FS/FT: RTR 2s Lipo/5400kv Brushless Mini-T

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

marauder

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Racing
Looking for someone that has a 1/18 Mini-LST2 or other electric they would like to trade for a Losi Mini-T with lots of hopups. Not really looking for nitro, but might consider it. Just looking for something new, my RC18T replaced my Mini-T and I feel bad just letting it sit in the closet when someone else could be enjoying it.

5400kv Castle Creations Mamba system with Associated pinion gear
Thunder Power 2s 1320mah lipo pack wired with deans connector
Team Associated Rx and Traxxas Tq3 Tx
Full Set Titanium turnbuckles w/extras
Titanium Hinge Pins w/extras
Aluminum Front knuckle steering blocks
Airtronics steering servo
Carbon Fiber Radio tray (not installed)
Mip CVD's w/extras
Losi Racing Shocks
Stainless hex screws
RPM front bumper
Losi dual disc slipper w/freshly installed spur gear
Losi ball diff
Wheel bearings installed
Stock tires, street tires, and carpet foams (3 complete sets total)
Etc, Etc, Etc...Too much to list! Will give specifics before close of deal.

Just thought I'd throw this out there as this one just sits in the closet never used. You will only need a lipo charger and balancer for this rig.

$200.00 Shipped

Video: [ame]http://s260.photobucket.com/albums/ii39/acmarauder/?action=view&current=P1010885.flv[/ame]​

Will add more pics this evening.

picture.php

Last edited:
That is a sweet rig! I wish I could afford another one, it would be great for my son.

More Pics, more spares not pictured will be included in my full asking price.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I will vouch for those batteries, the lipo that he showed is the same ones i use for my crawler.
Hope yall are alright. I know where yall are right now, and its not a good place to be.

$200.00 Shipped with everything! Won't last long!

Last edited:
That's a hell of a steal. Please get this thing sold soon, so I don't have to buy it lol. I have a full on show quality mini-t, but it's too nice to drive. I would love something that I could actually run. If you still have it in a week or so, after I pay off some other things, I will most likely get it from you. I just wont buy anything else until everyone is paid off first. Best of luck to you. I threw out about $3000 worth of food after the last hurricane, I feel your pain. Just be blessed that no one was hurt, as of last night there were deaths in nine states I believe, just from the one storm.

Well, you have my pm. Just let me know what you think on the deal Charlie. Thanks.

I've been busy all day long. I haven't looked at what all it comes with and stuff like that, but I think we might have a deal. Let me review the details and get back to you, if thats OK with you?

Certainly, no rush. :)

Open to offers and trades. This will make someone a great ride!

Anyone? I would really like to sell this before I go off buying something else.

SOLD TO ME!! :celebrate:

SOLD TO ME!! :celebrate:

:hehe: I've never seen that emoticon on here before, I lol'd.

Yes, it's sold to Grrlracer! Wrapping this one up tonight after work, will ship tomorrow. I know you'll enjoy it!

:hehe: I've never seen that emoticon on here before, I lol'd.

Yes, it's sold to Grrlracer! Wrapping this one up tonight after work, will ship tomorrow. I know you'll enjoy it!

That emoticon expresses exactly how i feel !

Thanks for a great deal marauder! :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.