Sold / Found FS/FT: 2003 Autococker

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TriGGeR

RCTalk Champion
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I have a 2003 blue autococker that i am selling or trading to get a 1/8 scale buggy. i currenty race two FT RC10GT's and am wanting to get into 1/8 scale racing. i have the 2003 blue vert feed cocker with a DYE 70/4500 tank it is a peanut tank selling now for about 300$ i also have a 47/3000 Phat tank its selling for about 100$ i have a pretty good parts collection going to i have a clear flame stand for the gun and will include the tanks, my gun, a dye invision mask, and a xxl dye 2003 jersey since i bought this gun i have only used it 3 times and just got it timed by a professional at the local field it looks and shoots great ohh and it also has an extreme roller sear trigger and frame the stock barrel and a stock reg. It has a DYE 3 way also. i am planning to get rid of it all at about 500$ i am willing to go cheaper or trade for a buggy that is close to new or brand new. thanks for your time

Pics??????????????????????????????/

i will try to get you some asap what are you offering it is in perfect condition a few sctraches on the reg nothing really big but i will try to get you some just tell me what your interested in trading or giving

bump xxbandit are you still interested in this gun?

autococker sounds like some type of pleasure toy!

please serious replys thanks

to the top

ttt please i am now taking any offers with money or cars i wouldnt care to have another rc10gt it just has to be the new chassis and in "GREAT" shape like race ready with parts a man can't have enough parts. please any offers :hammer:

Hey i am willing to trade a lightning rr for your autococker and that stuff. It has 1.5 gallons through it and it has great compression. It has a hi tech steering servo in it and a motor saver air filter. There is not one thing wrong with it. I would be giving little extras with it. Any questions just ask or pm me. Pm me if you are intresed. Thanks....Nick

Last edited:
Hey its Charles with the 2 XXX-NTs...Would you trade like now for just the autococker and tank then when i get the 100$ ill send it to you for the rest of the stuff?

BTW somone is really interested in just 1 of my trucks so...

i would rather wait and get it all at once sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back