Sold / Found FS: AudioBahn Amplifier

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tweak

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I have an Amp I recently had installed in my car that I need to get rid of. It works and looks great and has a really cool casing. Again, this thing works great, here are some of it's features. (Pulled form Site)

Picture2.jpg

A275HCT - Audiobahn 2 Ch 600 Watt Amplifier
A 2 channel amplifier from Audiobahn. The A275HCT is a dual car amplifier which is used to power two subwoofers or two high end component sets
Detailed Description
Features:
75 watts x 2 @ 4 ohms stereo
150 watts x 2 @ 2 ohms stereo
225 watts x 2 @ 1 ohm stereo
600 watts x 1 @ 1 ohms mono
Dimensions: 3.5"(H) x 12"(W) x 15"(D)
High Current Circuitry
PWM MOSFET Power Supply
Double Sided Glass Epoxy Circuit Board
S/N Ratio: >100dB
Frequency Response: 10Hz - 40KHz ( 1dB)
Remote Bass Control With Blue Backlight Knobs
Variable 24dB High-pass Crossover:
90Hz - 750Hz
Variable 24dB Lo-pass Crossover: 30Hz - 120Hz
Variable Subsonic Filter: 20Hz to 45Hz
Variable Bass Boost: 0 - 18dB
Variable Bass Boost Frequency: 40Hz - 100Hz
RCA Throughput Connections
4-way Protection, Circuitry: Thermal, Short Circuit, Overload, and DC Offset
Dual Cooling Fans
VU Meters Indicating Output Response
Cobalt Blue Illumination.
High Gloss Chrome Plated Finish
Chrome Plated Flame Design
Nickel Plated Block Terminals

Audiobahn's most efficient amplifiers have been fine tuned with the addition of heat sink, nameplate and side haloillumination. These 1ohm stable amplifiers will produce all of the power that your woofers can handle while not demanding a boatload of batteries.

here is a link to the site, where you can buy it from the manu. http://www.caraudiofield.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=2075

As you can see from the site this thing is a prety much top of the line machine when it comes to car audio. If you have or are interested in haveing a top noch system, this thing will completely blow you away. I had it pushing two Toby 12' subs in my Ford and it sounded amazing. I hate to let this thing go but I need cash, no trades please.

Asking $200 flat out, shipped to your door. No longer accept paypal but I will take money orders or checks. Any questions feel free to ask me via PM or email at: [email protected]

PS: I almost forgot to mention, the entire case has small, bright blue LED's attached and you can manually switch them off or on. Gives a really cool lighting effect.

Once more to the top, then to Flebay.

little pricy for 600 watt amp. I am pretty good with amps, and i would of went 125 on that one.

The lowest I could find it was the price you saw there. Granted, it is a 600 watt, but look at some of the features it has in it. You can't just run out to Wall-Mart and pick something like this up. I had this thing in my car and it will out perform almost anything you can find for the price. AudioBhan is known for their great workmanship.

Still going guys. On Ebay tomorrow.

little pricy for 600 watt amp. I am pretty good with amps, and i would of went 125 on that one.
My 1st amp was a PPI competition amp that was rated at 125 watts and I paid over $600 for it.. (it was rated really low and let me run in the low wattage class)Theres a BIG difference between name brand watts and off brand watts. A Phaze linear 1000 watt amp isnt going to be the same 1000 watts of a kicker amp. A kicker 200 watt amp would probably be the same wattage as a Jensen, phaze linear, etc. 1000 watt amp. Companies press the big numbers (Just like low rent rc companies with there rediculous Mphs) just to sucker people in.

Last bump to top. thanks for looking guys, I might have found a buyer elsewhere.

My 1st amp was a PPI competition amp that was rated at 125 watts and I paid over $600 for it.. (it was rated really low and let me run in the low wattage class)Theres a BIG difference between name brand watts and off brand watts. A Phaze linear 1000 watt amp isnt going to be the same 1000 watts of a kicker amp. A kicker 200 watt amp would probably be the same wattage as a Jensen, phaze linear, etc. 1000 watt amp. Companies press the big numbers (Just like low rent rc companies with there rediculous Mphs) just to sucker people in.

EXACTLY!

I had an old rockford amp (before they sucked) and it was rated at 50x2. When I did the math (its been a while) I got it to 300 or so real watts x1. Which is imo more then enough power then one would need and keep his ears!

Was that the Rockford IX? If so them were some kick ass amps.

That would be them. I've been through some different systems in my day, from flipping quarters in a civic hatchback to some of the cleanest sounds ever. So in time I've lost alot of money and a bit of hearing, but it was all worth it.

Amp has been sold, thanks everyone, again.

Thread can be deleted.

well, i run an orion 2400 watt amp.... i know waht the diffs. are. Pyle and pyramid are crap. Audiobahn are good amps, just IMO that was a little much(not trying to turn off buyers) Great amp!

Status
Not open for further replies.