front end

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ozz_man89

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
i have a nitro sport and was wondering what i can do to weigh the front down b/c when I'm at full speed i can't steer good b/c the front end lifts up does anyone have the same problem?????

I'm not so sure but it should have a slipper clutch. loosen it up to take the edge off the accelleration, if you dont have one, GET ONE! you could add lead weights, but all that would do is add weight, which os something u dont want.

Does your body have a spoiler on the back. Adding weight will get the result you want but it will also cause your truck to be slower. Also do you have enough tension on your springs? X

my springs are kinda tight but may be to much and also I'm a newbie so how do i tell if it is a slipper clutch or not my electric car has a slipper clutch but it dont look the same as the nitro sport are the slippers for nitro the same as for electric if so will the one on my electric work???? the electric is a MRC stadium truck and the nitro is a nitro sport