Found some good Nitro deals today

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Revo Rancher

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
So silly me went and bought them.

First, picked up the Airtronics MX-3s transmitter with two servos for 184.00. Also picked up an HPI RS4-3 SS 12 kit for 209.00. Then stopped by OFNA and picked up a Hyper 7 PCR RTR for 474.00.

I still need to buy two more Rx's for the HPI and the OFNA, but I am going to install the Rx that came with the MX-3s into my Revo, and use the servos that came with the MX-3s in the HPI until I can get better ones. T-Maxx will stay stock as to the radio for now, but when I upgrade that steering servo I will add the synth-FM rx to the T-Maxx as well. I need to get two more failsafes and nicad packs for the two Rx's and one for the Tx.

If anyone wants to know where I got these deals, write back.

BTW, the guy that sold me the MX-3s Tx said that it might not work with the Revo. Anyone else heard of this?????

Wow, sounds like a shopping spree to me, and I was bitting my lip on a $55 motor for my micro lol.. sounds like fun to me!

No, just my tax man called and told me how much I was getting back. It was a lot more than planned so my wife gets to have some rooms painted and I get toys. The rest pays of any thing left from Christmas.

lol thats funny how women want to paint the house or whatever ... and the guy wants to add to his toy collection ... just classic !!!!

KUDOS to you for it !!!!

PM me the place u got those prices if u can thks

OFNApirateMAN :cheers:

Lucky you!! I wish i could go on a shopping spree like that! Gotta love those tax returns. Have fun with ur new toys!!
-Cobra198

Back