Ford v/s Chevy

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ill cut my nuts off if that happens.

The only possible good of this that could happen; Fords would lose that TFI module (late 80's/early 90's ford owners know EXACTLY what I'm talkin about). That alone would make the merger worth it, and possibly make me consider one.

Till then, there's a rotting 88 f250 in the back yard that says otherwise.

Why worry about it? Most of the parts come from Tokyo anyway. :D

Even if they do, we still have Losi and AE. :D

I'd rather see them merge than lose them both. Foreign cars sell better than American cars do here.

Support your country, BUY AMERICAN!

Whats the big deal about a merger? I thought the whole Chevy/Ford thing was a thing of the past. We are in a global market now, and if you dont keep up, you get left behind. How can anyone fault Toyota for making fuel misers when Ford/Chevy were making big SUV's now? The Ford/Chevy higher ups should have seen gas prices would only go up.

I actually bought a Cobalt,but ONLY because the price was a bit lower than the others in my price range,and it was a bigger"sub-compact". I dont think it was built in the US,as many "foriegn" cars are now.

I am going to puke now,,,I guess better to merge than to loose them, wasn't it Ford that was having the major money problem's?

Man if we lost the ford vs. chevy grudge id have nobody to beat with my ford. Cobalt's,I wish i had one,i think there nicer than honda's.That's just my opinion though.

Back