Florida passes law anyone who collects welfare after july 1st must pass a drug test

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They need to eliminate the incentive to have more kids....it goes up for the last time when you have your 2nd kid and that's it! No more welfare raises. We don't get a raise at work everytime our wives punch out a kid, why should they?

I'm sticking with survival of the fittest, if crimes going up then I'm loading my gun, it's that simple. Let the dirtbags rot in jail, eventually it will all balance out. We'll be paying for more jailbirds instead of addicts, sounds good to me.

I'm sticking with survival of the fittest, if crimes going up then I'm loading my gun, it's that simple. Let the dirtbags rot in jail, eventually it will all balance out. We'll be paying for more jailbirds instead of addicts, sounds good to me.

Yep. Got about 5k of .223, around 500 of .40, around 300 of 9mm, 200 of .380, and 250 shotgun shells (100 slugs, 150 buckshot). Bail out bags in unit, truck, and apartment.

Criminals or zombies, I'm ready.

Criminals or zombies, I'm ready.

Yo..when the time comes..u beef up your paddy wagon n head to western PA, ill be waiting atop a big building across from my house. we'll go blow up some zombie welfare bums and make our way to a non infected area...maybe pick up some chics and ho-ho-s on the way too dood. lol make sure ya stretch first thougH! lol and double tap!

Negative ghost rider. I'm heading in the opposite direction. Packing up the 4x4 diesel, and heading east by south east where I have access to a 50 ft hatteras which says fueled up with enough diesel to cover 1500 nautical miles and nine days of generator which will put me within range of thousands of uninhabited islands along the south and southeast coast of the USA. Also carries 350 gallons of fresh water and a solar water maker for cleaning salt water into drinking water. Solar water maker can also be adapted to provide a constant 13.5v of power on a decently sunny day and coupled with a 110v converter will provide electricity to power basically anything i will need for years to come. So me, my puppy, and my girl, will never be heard from until the whole zombie invasion is all cleared up. Have fun in your building. Lol

I'm pretty sure I'd pick a deserted island with my ol' lady than a building surrounding by zombies. Just sayin.

Seems logical, what are the odds of a zombie being able to fire up a boat and get to the island? Probably not gonna happen.

Seems logical, what are the odds of a zombie being able to fire up a boat and get to the island? Probably not gonna happen.

That was one of the problems in the book World War Z. Lots of people fled to islands thinking it was safe. The zombies simply walked on the ocean floor, they're already dead so no need to breathe. :D Great book too.

That was one of the problems in the book World War Z. Lots of people fled to islands thinking it was safe. The zombies simply walked on the ocean floor, they're already dead so no need to breathe. :D Great book too.

roflmao!!!!

Ok, so I just find an island with an active volcano, problem solved.

Do you realize how much power that would absorb? That's just not practical.