First run with the new body...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

h8z2luze

RCTalk VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Well we had a great comp yesterday. It was very challenging with hard lines and wet granite/sand. I love the EEM velcro body mount system! Its sweet! Also relocating everything did wonders for the berg! No complaints other than I broke another rear stub shaft with no pressure on it... I dont get it. Oh well I think I will switch to the CKRC solid axle with lockouts.

I ended up 8th out of 46 people.

Here are some pics. (thanks Curtis)

You can see how challenging some of the gates are in my pics. The rock looks like it has a lot of traction and it does.... when its warm and dry. When its cold and wet its like river rock lol.

P1090816Small.jpg

P1090998Small.jpg

P1100011Small.jpg

P1100010Small.jpg

P1100007Small.jpg

P1100008Small.jpg

P1090999Small.jpg

P1100001Small.jpg

P1100002Small.jpg

P1090900Small.jpg

Got stuck on this one...

P1090823Small.jpg

P1090821Small.jpg

P1090817Small.jpg

Looks good! Making EEM proud place so high in the huge pack! Keep up the good work Brandon!

Very cool. Well done and congrats on doing well. The rig looks real good!

Nice job Brandon, I had a really bad day since my rig only had 3WD for the last couple of courses and my steering was all jacked up because one of my C's was coming off of the axle housing. But at least I did not finish last, LOL!!!! here is what my axle and stub shaft looked like when I got home and pulled it apart.

P1100063Small.jpg

Time to move on Curtis, the axial is spent! lol.

lol I agree curtis you would be a awesome berg owner!

All you need now is a RECON sticker, and yeah a Berg would be nice but I don't see it happening anytime soon with my situation I am in now...

Thanks. Everyone says it looks better in person. Its more green.