Finally

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raiden101

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I finally got around to cutting holes and what not in my body that I've had since Christmas last year

New Body.jpg

This was it when it just got painted

Fresh Paint.jpg

I'm putting in a full light kit with 10 white and 2 red LED's. I'm running them off my 4th channel through a switch so they don't run the battery down when I don't need them

That is a lot of lights. Are you going to use a picco switch so you can turn them on and off from the remote?

I have a standard traxxas power switch at the moment, but if the picco switch will run off the traxxas remote I'll look into it

Some pics of it lit up if you get around to it. I liked this body till I realized that they were fake lights and didnt know how difficult it would be to install real ones.

It hasn't been too hard, just some soldering and taping. I swear I had a picture of it on my phone, but now I can't find it. I'll have to get a picture when I get it finished now, the lights don't have any way to power them at the moment

Last edited:
The LED part is easy for me, I can do that in my sleep, it's the drilling and mounting in the body as from what I can tell you have to do some drilling in those lights for LEDS to mount to them.

Good lookin lid, saw one on youtube where they masked out the light bar as lenses and made it an actual functioning light bar it was really nice.

Back