Finally Pics of My car

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a couple more pics I took today

372Picture_001-med.jpg

372Picture_002-med.jpg

That's a NICE car man.... Engine looks great too... as for the color What about the same green with a black top???

Umm, not real sure if that is what you would call a classic muscle car. However That thing could be real cool. I say screw stock with a car like that. Tub the rear end and put a Turbo 350 trans with a 3500 stall and a shift kit in it. I'd also be all over the the Lamborghini Centerline wheels for that car. That car would look kick ass black. Whatever you do good luck with it. That's a great looking engine.

i used to take my girfreinds out in the one my dad had that was very similar to yours. man, we could have a party in it, pick up some freinds and just cruise around town.

Nice Car,
I'm also a American Musccle nut, have myself a 1969 Oldsmobile Cutlass "S".
Has the rocket 350 and TH-350 trans.
Restoring the body right now, after I'm done, ill post pics of her.
Good luck with yours and treat her good.

Sweet dude I love old cars... Next I want a chevelle malibu it dont matter what year or condition...

This is kinda of an old post but if your out there raCinjason399, that is a sweet ride. Takes me back to when I had a 1973 Caprice which is the same exact car. It was burgandy, had 4 pumps and ten switchs. Had triple gold Daytons and a white vinyl roof. I sure do miss that car sometimes, but if i was you i woould put some 20 inch spinners on that dude, spokes are played out, and dont forget the airride, hydraulics are fun, but not when you bust a dump seal or ram seal. Props on the ride

From the begining up till 1996, they were considered "Land Yachts." The new one's they're calling Impala's and the new "SS" ... they do nothing for the Name. At least when Jon Moss resurected the SS for the 94-96 run, he did it right.

2044ImpalaSS-1.JPG

Had this one since new, only has about 12K on the odometer.