Finally Brokem All

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deadbody

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Finally broke my last stock dogbone that came with the truck today..thats 3 in 1 week..I'm begining to wonder if is has anything to do with my truck doing wheelies all of the sudden...still waiting on my titanium dogbones to come in ..lets see how long they last..plus I'm still waiting for my new engine the OFNA HYPER 21 8 PORT...new heavy duty clutch too...posted some new pics..check em out...later

I have my Hyper 21 8P, I'm just waiting to put it in. I'm being lazy. I'm just wondering what clutch bell you are putting in? Is it the Trinity 16 tooth? Or is it the HPI one? Did you have to order bearings for it, or will the stock work? I've read a couple of posts from people over at Savage21.net, but still not sure wich one to get?

I'm gonna use the stock bell..dont see any need yet to get a different one..ill keep ya informed

I've read a couple of reviews of people going to the 16t clutch bell to get a little more top end, since the Hyper has a lot more RPMs. From what I read it dosnt hurt on the low end torque either? I think I'm going to get it just to see.

did you break the front or the back dog bones. i've broken 2 front dog bones already, i found out that they were binding up when the front wheel turn angle is too tight. i have the ofna .25 installed and haven't broken any back dog bones get, even with the sliper clutch tighten the whole way. this thing will do wheelies as easily as my madforce. i do want to put a 16T clutch bell on. i'm gona try one from my onfa hyper7 to see if it fits. this thing need more top end because my madforce can still run away from it on the top end even with the stock engine.