Sold / Found Fastlane Machine Shock Towers - Savage

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ImBroken

Still Lurking...
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Fastlane Machine Shock Towers - SOLD

SOLD...

Last edited:
bumpin it up...
$40 shipped FIRM

You can't discount them a little more? They're 23.95 each Brand new...
LMK

I can personally vouch for the condition of these. These towers are in absolutely mint condition. They were used ONLY for 6 break in tanks, then they were changed for another after market set. If I had the spare cabbage I would be picking these up myself, they look awesome! I just have too many other projects in the works right now.

So... bumpin it up for a great seller!

Carls_Mammoth said:
You can't discount them a little more? They're 23.95 each Brand new...
LMK

:nope:No... If you were to buy a set from 2coolRC, they would cost you right around $54 shipped...

these are awsome shock towers, i got them from my friend cause they sent him savage instead of tmaxx, so i got them for 35! lol

Are the shock stand offs included???

ZANDOR said:
Are the shock stand offs included???

Yes, everything that came with them is included...

can I pick them up or are you way-ways out there? Where do you bash/race on weekends?

NCNitro said:
They are small and don't weigh very much, I think you should be able to pick them up. :D

We are still talking about the towers right?

:trout:

Buncrana said:
can I pick them up or are you way-ways out there? Where do you bash/race on weekends?

That's up to you.. I'm in Patchogue, out on the island a bit... If your looking to save a few bucks, it will cost you $40 whether I ship em, or you come get em..
If your worried about the condition of the towers, your more than welcome to come see em.. LMK
TJ

Neither, was offering to save you a few dollars. I go out to queens and randalls to bash so I thought it would be possible to meet up. I am sure they are exactly as you say they are.

Buncrana said:
Neither, was offering to save you a few dollars. I go out to queens and randalls to bash so I thought it would be possible to meet up. I am sure they are exactly as you say they are.

I can take advantage of free shipping from my shop on small items. I'll be posting some "stock" never ran Savage parts, that were removed from an S25 rtr soon..

Could not find this thread for the life of me. Anyways, they are exactly as described. TJ even let me in on a bit of a design flaw on these before he sold them. You got to sand down your body posts a little but thats no biggie. Great seller and great communication. Now I just need buggy shocks for my soon-to-be racer.

Status
Not open for further replies.