Fantasy Football

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm holding on to a 14 point lead with both having one to play, so crossing my fingers for 3-0. :)

Unless Romo has negative points tonight and Felix Jones doesn't touch the ball, and Patrick Crayton has a couple of touchdowns I might be ok. It kinda sucks though.... I need Romo to have a good game to win, but Romo is the starting QB for Team Robo who I am playing against. Doesn't look good.

Damn man, that's a catch 22 if I ever saw one.

Damn man, that's a catch 22 if I ever saw one.

It is.... I can't win either way. LOL That is what is fun about fantasy though.... trying to put that team together that can win. My predictions looked good but that is why they play the game they say.

I finally got on the board...1-2

3-0 but that was all against low scoring teams, and not exactly convincing wins.

2-1, and I really dont loke my team all that much,lol

I made a rookie mistake this week! I forgot to activate my new kicker, points down the drain. It probably wouldn't have made a difference but it is defiantly a lesson learned!

Last edited:
0-4.... Is it too early to start planning for next season? I am already calling this year my "rebuilding" year. After only loosing 3 total games last year... this is bad! LOL

Only one undefeated now.:first_place:

OK celebrations are a bit premature but I've been crap the other years, so I take what I can get. Also helped that this last round my opponent forgot to put a QB and Kicker in his starting roster.

Only one undefeated now.:first_place:

OK celebrations are a bit premature but I've been crap the other years, so I take what I can get. Also helped that this last round my opponent forgot to put a QB and Kicker in his starting roster.

That will do it! I don't care if I win a game this year... I am having a blast. I enjoy setting my roster for the weeks games... trying to find that sleeper.

OK guys, I had to add a copuple guys to the "robo" teams, I just waited till after we all had a chance at free agents, and added the players since they have byes. And I added as needed, are we ok with that?

yall full or do u need a nother team in their if not ill wait till next year to whoop up on yall. haha j/k but really are yall full

Give him one of the bots.

well, we have 2 ...open teams, that have no owners. If you want I should be able to put you on as a owner. all you have to do is pick a number, 1 or 2?

OK guys, I had to add a copuple guys to the "robo" teams, I just waited till after we all had a chance at free agents, and added the players since they have byes. And I added as needed, are we ok with that?

I'm ok with that.

Woo Hoo

Looks like I will be 1-4.

Back