family photo's, post your pile

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The clear one... three in from the right in both pictures... Is that a clear lexan body with tires drawn on it? lol- just curious.

:LoL::LoL::LoL:, no, is my onroad unfinished project, maybe one day I'll make it run. in fact I just have to put an engine, but I lost the interest in on-road when I started racing MT.

this is w'hat's under the clear body.

DSCF5671.jpg

ok, I've been meaning to do this for a while now.

listed from left to right,
airhog's havoc heli, rc18t, nitro rs4, savage 25, and in the back is an old, unfinished super hawaii.

family_photos_001.jpg

family_photos_002.jpg

family_photos_003.jpg

so there ya go. not much but i have one of everything. the firebird commander is in its box.(too hard to get and put up again)

this is a older pic of when i first got into the hobby about 2 years ago
revo lst2 revo. 2 mini lst's

a few net ones iv gotten is tmax and hpi evo duratrax warhead.

stable.jpg

Ok, so I finally got around to this. From the Bottom...

Traxxas T-Maxx
Thunder Tiger EB4 S3
Associated RC18O (RC18 conversion)
Losi Mini-t
Associated RC18T
Xray M18

20070913_0350.gif

Ok, so I finally got around to this. From the Bottom...

Traxxas T-Maxx
Thunder Tiger EB4 S3
Associated RC18O (RC18 conversion)
Losi Mini-t
Associated RC18T
Xray M18

20070913_0350.gif

I really like that paint on your rc18t! I wish you would finish the RC18O body :) Can't wait to see what it looks like!!

I really like that paint on your rc18t!

Thanks!

I wish you would finish the RC18O body :) Can't wait to see what it looks like!!

Yeah, I wish I would too :) Cutting all that out is a daunting task. Much of the lettering needs to be done twice because of the black outline (around yellow letters/numbers).I need to be really driven to start. painting will be a cinch but the cutting will be a you know what. I bet if I were going to a race I would get it done. All it would need is an autograph and it would be an instant shelf queen body.

dude, you got savage wheels and tires on a maxx.. isnt that a felony or something?? rc abuse!!

j/k nice lids man!

dude, you got savage wheels and tires on a maxx.. isnt that a felony or something?? rc abuse!!

j/k nice lids man!

LOL! Yes, but you should consider the source. I'm also the same guy with an enormous number decal on the roof of a Honda :)

Back