family photo's, post your pile

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beason

Bash, Fix, Repeat..
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
post up pics of your rc family.

heres mine.

mini-DSC02261.gif

and my "pile", 3 whole feet of RC goodness. :celebrate3:

mini-DSC02262-1.gif

top to bottom, micro-t, mlst, rs4 3 evo, rc10gt, revo, e-maxx project, and the savage on bottom. along with the radios to cover them all... :surrender

Nice pile.....off to build a pic!! Great thread.

Walks away from the computer scratching his head wondering how he will get them all into a pile.....will they stand up that way? Is mine bigger than his??

My family photo-from back left to right

Hot Bodies LSP electric conversion, Blade CX2, Tamiya Lunchbox, PTI Goliath crawler project, Megatech submarine, Kyosho Lazer ZX-5, Duratrax Vendetta, and Associated TC3.

157657912-L.jpg

i took pics, then realized this is my step dad's work computer (mine has to be wiped) so maybe ill get them up tomorrow

This is an old thread damn. I just thought id pull it out agian after taking a recent family photo today.
CIMG0079.jpg

Bryson

I'll try to get a pic in the next day or two...

Got crap scattered everywhere. Think the workshop pic was bad...
I'm getting a little spark back though.
Haven't did anything on any of my R/C's this year. But I'm going to.

Last edited:
I would love to post mine but he's an orphane right now.

Don't have one right now but here you have a pic of my mammouth and the team guys a racing day, we should look for a van :LoL:

DSCF5138.jpg

here's mine, the MTA4 is brand new, a day old, and I cannot get the damn thing started :surrender

1231880358_15a136f8ba_o.png

I'm away to post a thread about starting the damn thing.

Here is my cars minus 2 Team Losi GTX's

View attachment 5471

Also forgot to say what i have..Team Losi NXT, Traxxas Nitro Sport .15, Kyosho Vanning, Nitro Sport with 2.5 Conversion. 95 F-350 with 36's and blown heads and lifters from Hydrolocking wheeling last weekend

Last edited:
here's mine, the MTA4 is brand new, a day old, and I cannot get the damn thing started :surrender

1231880358_15a136f8ba_o.png

I'm away to post a thread about starting the damn thing.

oops, forgot to mention what they were :)
from the Left, Schumacher Nitro Fusion, Thunder Tiger MTA4 (start dammit), and lastly a Tamiya something-or-other (and my 2006 Impreza STi in the background 1:1 Scale :))

Last edited:
heres some of my mess

DSCN3171.gif

add a few roller tmaxxs and a tamiya Enzo Ferrarri and a CEN CT5 Porsche 911T
i ll get a pic of it all together and post it up soon

T

Ok, took a picture today, there is only a scale crawler missing that is in the workbench, I'm just beggining this project. Next adition will be a 1/6 large scale buggy:naughty:

caixa218.jpg

caixa219.jpg

heres some of my mess

DSCN3171.gif

add a few roller tmaxxs and a tamiya Enzo Ferrarri and a CEN CT5 Porsche 911T
i ll get a pic of it all together and post it up soon

T
...................^
...................|
Pic of real family.
..................................................^
..................................................|
and Toy family.

You have a few big dogs! I haven't seen a 5B look small yet. You did it!

With that pic, you made the 1/8 buggy look like a vendetta.

Last edited:
ahahh thats a pic of my Sis, her hubby and my favorite nephew. even though hes my only nephew hes my fav too.lol

ya the forum resizing make the pic look a bit funky.

Ok, took a picture today, there is only a scale crawler missing that is in the workbench, I'm just beggining this project. Next adition will be a 1/6 large scale buggy:naughty:

caixa218.jpg

caixa219.jpg

The clear one... three in from the right in both pictures... Is that a clear lexan body with tires drawn on it? lol- just curious.

Here is an updated pic of my junk boxes. Left to right: Nitro Sport 2.5 with freshly painted Dodge Body, Team Losi NXT, Nitro Sport .15, 2 Kyosho Vannings, On the ground 2 Team Losi GTX'x (projects/parts)
RCFamily3.gif

RCFamily2.gif

RCFamily.gif

Back