F1 or Indy Car

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brad55102

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I think those Indy cars or F1 cars are sweet!! But i'm having trouble finding them on the internet. Can anyone help. Also are there any name brand Indy cars. P.s. Must be nitro

Corally makes an F1, but it's not nitro.

I am not sure there is one in nitro.

There ya go.

Hold on to your wallet.

Hold onto your wallet is right!! Would it seriously have that much more performance than a touring car?? Mine's too quick as it is half the time...
Some cool idea's on it though I guess.

man i would get a 5b before that its the same price

Well Serpent is top stuff, no denying that.

There is a nice article on the F180 in the May edition of RCDriver. I just got mine yesterday so it may not be on newstands yet. It looks like a sweet freakin' car but that's rediculous money for a 1/8 scale.

I agree on expensive... there is no way I would pay that much......they are good sure ...but I'd be afraid to run the damn thing.

I have seen 1/5th scale indy cars and they are bad to the bone.

check them out. http://www.largescalerc.com/FGF1Sportline.html

Talk about money. I hope you have some. They come in all sort of cool designs and even with hydrolic brakes! I would love one of these, but can never pay that amount for something I could not even ride on. LOL.

I have seen 1/5th scale indy cars and they are bad to the bone.

check them out. http://www.largescalerc.com/FGF1Sportline.html

Talk about money. I hope you have some. They come in all sort of cool designs and even with hydrolic brakes! I would love one of these, but can never pay that amount for something I could not even ride on. LOL.

now those are nice but man they are expensive...could you imagine putting one of those into the wall .....big money

I'm sure it's a real fun car to drive but it's really more of a collector the way I see it. Especially with that price tag. I mean, it's not like 1/8 scale isn't expensive but damn the kit is about the cost of a top shelf buggy with all the trimmings. They say it takes some finesse to get it around though.. it is 2wd, but 4 wheel braking.. SWEET!

Yeah. Especially parts. I doubt your LHS has some.

Yeah, those are for the "Elite" racers. Ones who have enough money to buy two of them (in case one breaks) LOL.

They look like so much fun though!

wooops

main.php