Sold / Found F/S NOVA Race Pro Cooling Head for Savage 25

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

robmob

LET’S GO BRANDON!
Staff member
Supporter
Excellence Award
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I have a brand new NOVA Race Pro Cooling Head for the HPI Savage Nitro Star 25 Engine. I have mounted the head onto my engine but have never run it. I switched to a Sirio .27 before I ever ran the S25 with the NOVA head.

Asking $35 shipped to anywhere in the USA.

You would pay $50.94 shipped if you bought it direct from NOVA and that is if you do not reside in CA. If you do, you need to add tax.

I take Paypal or Money Orders only.

Here is the skinny direct off on NOVA's site:

"This is one of the strongest most efficient heat sink heads available. Keeps your expensive engine running cooler, so it will last longer, run leaner and smoother.
This innovative design has been tested time and again for the perfect combination of size, strength and heat displacement. While maintaining an affordable price!
A high efficiency 7075 aluminum heat sink to keep your motor running cool and efficient even under the most demanding conditions. The low profile lessens the chance of taking damaging blows and the possibility of shearing off your motor mounts."

nova.jpg

Tempting. VERY TEMPTING!!!

Head is sold.

Thank you !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.