exhaust

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My exhaust keeps coming off the coupler when i go off jumps. I got zip ties
on there tight. But i think I'm just going to get a new one. What kind do you guys run. I've seen those ones where theres not even a coupler. there like
these little springs on there. do you guys know what it is. Or could you guys
make a little list of the ones you guys think are the best.
RR21

I run the blue Trinity pipe, comes for either small block or big block, comes with 2 different header pipe's. I am running an OS .18TM it's kinda loud but I am pretty sure whatever you put it on would make it run very good very happy with it. It has spring held header pipe and 3 springs holding the pipe to header, works good for me. When ordered new comes with everything, 2 header pipes etc..

what do you guys think of the outlaw pipe are they any good or not ??

well then anybody know what pipe i should run on my revo 3.3 i want somthing loud but i still want some power

Got to ask this since 3.3 is bound to come my way again. Using the trinity pipe combo, Have any of you guys tried the deflector from Dubro or GS Racing? They are thickier and can muffle out the sound a bit. I did when I had the 3.3 before. I tore the stock one up on a bad landing. Regardless it is a better deflector and brings the sound down.

well then anybody know what pipe i should run on my revo 3.3 i want somthing loud but i still want some power

Same as my previous reply Trinity! I think its the best all round pipe and it is loud!!

Got to ask this since 3.3 is bound to come my way again. Using the trinity pipe combo, Have any of you guys tried the deflector from Dubro or GS Racing?

I ended up using a piece of the stock deflector with the trinity header. It didn't change the sound but it lasted very well, I never changed it again.

As others have said the Trinity combo is louder than stock and will give great performance. With the 3.3 leave the stinger in.

hey every time i go off a jump my pipe comes off the hangerand the screw that holds it on comes off what should i do and also i bought a new pipe a traxxas resernator

hey every time i go off a jump my pipe comes off the hangerand the screw that holds it on comes off what should i do and also i bought a new pipe a traxxas resernator

You can get a collar that goes over the pipe at the very end of the wire. I would suggest that and maybe some loctite on the set screw in the pipe.

Wow

I was just thinking about new parts for my Revo and was thinking about a new exhaust set-up. My LHS recommended the Vantage pipe for the 3.3. Is it any good for low to mid-range and is it fairly quiet? If it isn't fairly quiet my neighbors complain and I'd really like some more power.

Vanatage pipe is pretty cool lookng and gives good results, the resinator pipe from traxxas is also a good choice.

Thanks, hudler. Now, I've just got to decide between the two...