Exhaust

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lovemyrcnitro

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
What is the best? Duel exhaust or pipe exhaust?What are the pro' and cons for the duel exhaust. Thanks

I won't have all the answers on pipes but from what I have learned poking around is duel pipes are for show not go. Again not my testing just my opinion from reading what everyone else has said. Also as far as best exhaust what motor are you running.

I run the THS pipe on my Revo and love it

Dual stinger exhaust pipes may perform ok on a big block engine and thats iffy at best. THS makes a good pipe for small blocks and big block engines as well. As far as the best pipe available I'm sure many will agree that its an ERCM pipe Wether it be a big or small block. I will add that the reasoning for dual stinger pipes not performing very well is due to too little back pressure.

The dual stinger pipes are not a "tuned pipe" and will probably lower the power output when compared to the stock pipe. They are only show with no go due to the design and in most cases will cause the engine to run lean when tuned for performance. I would recommend any "tuned" pipe over the dual stinger, and if your after the best, then get one of my pipes :)

Watch some videos of kits with Robin's ERCM pipes on them. You can tell a difference just from the videos. I'm saving up for some right now myself.

I have a T-Maxx with a Picco Max .21 motor and need a good replacement manifold and pipe.I was running it and all of a sudden it got loud.When I looked at it the manifold was just hanging there and I don't know how it was attached to the motor.I just got this truck and didn't look at that part.I want a good pipe and manifold to replace what was on it.Thanks.

---------- Post added at 8:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 8:29 PM ----------

No duel pipes for me.I will stick to a pipe

Back