Ever Lit Nitro On Fire?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

X_Gamer7

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Lately, it's seemed like I've been living off of the saying, "same poop, different day." So, I decided to take some of my old Trinity 20% fuel and light it on fire, along with some starting fluid in the garage, and some gasoline bombs.. Heh, good thing no one called the police, because they would have all the evidence they need from the permanent stains on my driveway and sidewalk. Anyway, I don't have a video, so don't ask. But I will say, lighting that nitro on fire was probably the coolest thing I have ever seen in the world. The flames were green, and they did not come up off the ground like normal fire, it looked like "green liquid fire," as my good buddy that was over described it. I won't suggest doing it for liability reasons, but it was very awesome. I WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE AND / OR HEALTH PROBLEMS FROM TRYING THIS AT HOME. I was just wondering if any of you have done this before. Eh, gave me something to do anyway.
Later

Next time just burn the nitro in your engine like the rest of us. You're lucky you didn't set you or your house on fire.

Hahahaha, Yea I have done it, I put some in to a shallow can and lite it, mine just burned clear, but hot as hell all the oil was left behind

sweetdiesel,
Yes, i know, but I am a pyro. Seriously, I got a certificate in Pyromania 101. Sure, they didn't talk about lighting this stuff on fire, but I always live for the moment.
By the way, I forgot to say exactly what I did. I waited until it was dark. Then I dumped it out on my driveway and lit it :devious:

Doesn't sound like the smartest thing to be doin... I'll leave it at that cause.....
Here they come...

Last edited:
blah i know I'm a pyro blah I'm gonna burn down my house and kill my family. fuckn idiot

Seek professional help. Seriously!
Please forward me your address so I may contact the proper authorities to have you hospitalized and evaluated before you kill yourself or someone else.
This should not be taken lightly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back