Sold / Found Esavage w/mods and hot batts, losi XXXT, nitro rustler

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Supernitro17

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
hey guys, I'm thinking of getting out of the hobby (again)... it seems i go in cycles with things like this, but heres a little list of what i have for sale.

1 - HPI Esavave, HPI dirtbonz tires (lighter and bigger than stock, have stocks too). green springs (and stockers) w/ reedy xmatched nimh 3300 packs with deans connectors, dynamite vision peak charger. truck is down waiting for a diff output shaft from HPI (its on its way for free... so you could call them and get one for free, or i can send you this one when it gets here)

truck runs like crazy with new batts and tires. way quicker than my nitro savages ever were.

like to get like 350 OBO and shipping for this one. a reasonable offer will most likely get it. i still have the box it came in even, so shipping will be no problem.

2 - losi xxxt , really not sure if i want to sell this one, its all graphite (after crash needed up grades), its missing a few front steering links and a rear chassis/motor brace, i added all the part numbers up and its like 20 bucks in parts you need. has JRracing V3 GT speed control, no motor, no radio. 60 bucks OBO

3 - nitro rustler... needs one front right suspension arm worked (needs hub and turnbuckle), (i drove it without a front tire a few times and it still went straight bc it was always wheelying anyway)... has radio, motor is fast. 50 bucks OBO.

like i said, if i can get a good price for any of this stuff, ill probably sell it. so throw up an offer if you're interested, pics will be posted if anyone is interested.

thanks guys.

Last edited:
edit ... just make an offer on anything and ill let it go... . willing to separate/combine items etc.

ANY REASONABLE OFFER ACCEPTED

id like pics of the losi xxxt could be interested

I would like the Nitro Rustler pending some pics....
and some pics of the Losi
send them to [email protected]

sorry guys, but they all were sold (traded) locally... thanks though, have a good one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back