Sold / Found Esavage and all extras $275

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Supernitro17

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
ok all i need about 450 bucks asap. so offer what you are willing to pay (make it reasonable) for this stuff and its all yours. a trade i had pending fell thru.

2 x Reedy Xmatched 3300 6 cell packs w deans connectors (brand new 3 or 4 cycles and getting faster each run. these are the reason i broke the drivetrain parts in savage.) - 80 OBO

HPI stock batteries from esavage with deands (few runs) - 20 OBO

Dynamite vision peak 2 w deans connectors - 30 OBO

HPI E savage - broken rear diff output and front half shalf (all being replaced for free from HPI.. parts are in the mail) - 275 OBO

Losi XXXT - all graphite upgrades, missing some steering links (servo ends) and rear chassis brace. has ESC, no radio, no motor. 40 OBO

Traxxas Nitro Rustler , missing front turnbuckle end (would need 1 new buckle) and maybe hub housing can't remember. great motor, has radio and all needed. 40 OBO

willing to take radio or motor out of traxxas if anyone wants it. its just finished break in and runs HARD. i actually drove without 1 front wheel for a while because it was in wheelie all the time. but hasnt been driven in a little while.

all prices are PLUS SHIPPING, and best offer accepted., can get pics etc. like i said, I'm trying to scrape together some money for a new project. pics on request.

EDIT = 300 for savage with all batteries and charger.... can't beat that deal, its like 600 bucks worth of stuff.

savage also has aftermarket dirtbonz tires and wheels (lighter and bigger than stock) and a set of green springs.

Last edited:
Pics....and price per item???

As per RCNT rules you must post an asking price for each item. Please add prices to your post. Thank you.

prices up... thanks

ok ill take some pics today and try and upload them here or email them to you guys.

thanks

ok guys, i took a bunch of pics of the rusty... as i was looking at it i noticed 2 things, it has a robinson aluminum rear shock mount, and the front end isnt as bad as i thought, it only needs a turnbuckle, maybe just a turnbuckle end even.

ok trying to do pics now. enjoy.

have some more pics of rusty but these should get you started... will take pics of other trucks today too.

Attachments

• fudge 003.jpg
    fudge 003.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 87
  • fudge 004.jpg
    fudge 004.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 88
  • fudge.jpg
    fudge.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 82
  • fudge 005.jpg
    fudge 005.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 72
  • fudge 006.jpg
    fudge 006.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 87
If no one has called the nitro rustler, I'll take it!!! Send me your Paypal address.

hey Supernitro17 could i see pics of the Losi XXXT

sale pending on rustler... pics of losi up tonight.

edit : the losi is brand new everything, arms, chassis etc. only thing used is the tires and rear diff. rest is all new. just never got the parts to finish it and I'm kind of just "over it"

Last edited:
hey guys, update, willing to sell the esavage with charger and all the batteries for 300 and shipping... i just found a diff at tower hobbies, the complete diff is 25 bucks. and the front half shaft is about 10 for a pair or something like that.

will post pics if theres serious interest.... like i said, want to move stuff BAD.

I'm interested in the losi woderin wuts up with it come with everything ?? wut do i need to get it runin

losi needs about 15-20 bucks in parts id say, and then just a little assembly. ill put pics up tomorrow, I'm a little tired/beat up tonight. did a 45 mile bike ride and had a few big wrecks.

heres a few of the pics. i have more if you want more. the speed control is a GM racing V3-R and the servo is a JR z590 M

Attachments

• fudge 017.jpg
    fudge 017.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 74
  • fudge 014.jpg
    fudge 014.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 76
  • fudge 009.jpg
    fudge 009.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 82
  • fudge 012.jpg
    fudge 012.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 83
  • fudge 016.jpg
    fudge 016.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 70
price update on the esavage and batteries etc.

if you come up with 300 bucks, you can have the savage, all 4 batteries and the charger.

Did you figure out my shipping charge?

Did you figure out my shipping charge?

everything was closed yesterday (sunday in pittsburgh... sucks) but ill do it today. shouldnt be more than 10 dollars.

275 for savage and all the stuff if you can pay by the end of the week...

Status
Not open for further replies.