enroute super

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slowngreen

Robmob is a Californian.
Staff member
Supporter
Excellence Award
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
seen this on another forum today...the berg super along with the new 2.2 axles (wich i find disapointing).....unfortunatly this place isnt in english but you can see a couple pics.

http://www.hobbymedia.it/12700/enroute-aggiornamento-2009-dei-rock-crawler-super-berg-e-del-berg-22

super-berg-1.jpg

well i guess its not exaclty new, there was another post about it from august of last year. not sure if it just wasn't ever released or what. heres a better pic of this beast. enroute makes some nice stuff imo but its kinda too much...

110808_1.jpg

id run it though lol. looks better than the XTM imo.

almost looks like they could have made steel axles without the bulk and been just as light, thats alot of aluminum....

ya lol no doubt. looks pretty bullet proof though, i wouldnt buy it but i would run it if i got the chance.

Damn that thing is crazy huge, those axles would probably support a small compact car, LOL!!! I with you Lloyd I'd rnu it too, but I sure as he!! would not buy it, I will stick with 2.2 thank you very much....

The axles look ridiculously over-engineered. They look like they took the CAD drawing for the Berg axles and scaled it up a bit, then modded it. Far too much bulk in the axles bodies and around the Cs, and it's all aluminium so it'll hang up like to coat hook.

I think it's a bum steer, it's just a giant 2.2 rig, which kinda makes it neither fish nor foul.

cool thanks scooby

Back