Sold / Found End of the Year Cheap and Free Stuff

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey if i want something will you send it to me????? thanks

Bump - a few price changes:

17mm Hex adapters - $10/set or $15 for both - shipped
Associated Pro Start - $10 - shipped
Patriot R/C Extended Glow Igniter w/1800mah battery - $10 shipped
EVERYTHING else is FREE---Just cover shipping

Everything listed - $30 shipped

Hmmm.. that Maxx brace is screaming to be de-annodized and polished. I'll take it for the SuperMAnXX.

Lessen changed his mind - the Maxx brace is still available. Traxxas TQ antenna is pending payment of shipping.

I'll take the AA wall charger if you still have it.

All yours bergoff!

These items are pending :
Traxxas TQ antenna
BCX Main Frame
Remote Glow Igniter Wires

AA charger is SOLD!

I'm interested in the glow plug igniter with charger and the pro roto starter....just wondering which way it spins???clockwise or couterclockwise

Parts

I build cars for local kids to run at my track. Anything for cars/ trucks please send me an e-mail and we can price and I will pay shipping.
Thanks,
Ken, [email protected]

I'm interested in the patriot glow plug igniter, but it won't be until at least mid January until I can get it. Christmas has me a little strapped for cash.

I'm interested in the patriot glow plug igniter, but it won't be until at least mid January until I can get it. Christmas has me a little strapped for cash.

Ok,I'm done with this thread. Just hit me up when you're ready.

pro start and igniter

hey i get paid on the 30th and id like that pro start gun and the igniter???? the igniters free right....can you give me a quote on shipping plus the prive of the items???? thanks oh yeah what size is the wand for the pro start?

No the igniter is not free,you can have both the Pro start and igniter for $25 shipped. I will also throw in any or all of the other remaining parts(the list is up to date) you want.

The wand is a 6mm ball hex.

If you still have the associated starter i will take it.

By the way, I got the boat motor several days ago. It's the perfect size to throw in the bed of the Ugly Truckling. Time to grunge it out. :D

Thanks, Joe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back