Sold / Found electric roller

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

platgof

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I trashed my buggy and need another roller as I have all the other stuff. Please include tires and wheels, but not absolutely necessary. prefer b4, xxxt, something competitive. nothing to old please.

Well I picked up a Revo to see what that will be like and it is fun. I still would like to pick up a cheap b3/b4 from someone.

I have a pretty much brand new RC10 T4 race spec truck. It's the brother to the B4, almost identical. I have the brand new race spec truck that has been run twice, about 20 minutes total. It's in mint condition, I don't think it's ever been on it's lid. I am going to sell it really cheap with everything it needs to be RTR, and I also have another T4 factory team kit that's a roller. Just let me know which one you're interested in, or I could sell you both for a great price.

i got a nice T Maxx roller also if your interested. let me know

i have a firestorm roller i am letting go for CHEAP. comes with a castle CMS6900

I was looking for an electric roller, but I am now getting into monmster truck series racing starting the sat. and funds will go the that. I will need to get some sort of electric roller for the winter races later on.

Status
Not open for further replies.