Doom's SCX6 Honcho

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
🤣😆🤣😆 This absolutely made my day!! I love it!

What up @Xraycer !! I have been printing some stuff for my honcho and a couple other rigs. Nothing too crazy.

Oh I know!! We pick back and forth. All in fun. I have seen some of his stuff. Where do you think I learned from?? Well it wasn’t him, but still. 🤣😆🤣
My dad was a professional photographer for a bit. Sadly, I never picked up on any of his skills with a camera.

How big of a motor would you say is in there. I found 5684 but I only found one on ebay?

I still haven't put the new wheels on (hangs head in shame) Waiting for a chance to take it out. Every time I get a free weekend it rains. :doh:
Yeah, stay out of the rain out there. According to California... it causes cancer 🤪

So finally replaced the stock (on the right) with the new tires and rims (on the left).
PSX_20240218_152429.jpg

PSX_20240218_151540.jpg

PSX_20240218_151413.jpg

The tsl swamper is still the best looking tire ever. Prove me wrong!

Finally!! So how do you like them? They look nice on there! You need to print you some tracks!! 😁

Hey let me get some drive time with the new tires and rims before you try and get me to put tracks on there! :p

Hey let me get some drive time with the new tires and rims before you try and get me to put tracks on there! :p
I see you can cut some time off of sleeping. This is the year I get mine........ hurry up and mid yours so I know what's good and bad. 🤪

Wonderful truck Doom...
There were a couple of Onchos at the shop (yesterday.- club race).
Do you run in 6s?
Looking maybe for one and try to add a shovel in the front with 3D printer... But I don't have enough time to do it.
Thanks for sharing.
PL.

I'm running 3 cell batteries, one on each side to keep things balanced. I run one at a time, with the spare as a backup. Can be plugged in if the other runs low, but haven't had to do that yet.

Wonderful truck Doom...
There were a couple of Onchos at the shop (yesterday.- club race).
Do you run in 6s?
Looking maybe for one and try to add a shovel in the front with 3D printer... But I don't have enough time to do it.
Thanks for sharing.
PL.