DIY Wheel Spacers?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SpeedyBooty

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Racing
  2. Crawling
  3. Scale Builder
Anyway to make some DIY 1/10 Drift RC wheel spacers? Hopefully nothing that will do damage

Typically, DIY and wheel spacers don't go hand in hand. Anything rotating at high rpm would need to be balanced and that's difficult DIY. Not impossible, but difficult.

If you have more specific vehicle information, I'm sure someone can point you to some low cost parts to achieve your goal.

I also forgot to mention, its just a show car atm, since I cannot afford a remote right now.

You can use a giant amount of things to do a shelf queens wheel spacer from regular ole small washers to cut to size nylon tubes. you can run the car with these but just to sit on a shelf will be fine.measure how much axel shaft you have past the wheel lock nut and leave 1 thread past

You can use a giant amount of things to do a shelf queens wheel spacer from regular ole small washers to cut to size nylon tubes. you can run the car with these but just to sit on a shelf will be fine.measure how much axel shaft you have past the wheel lock nut and leave 1 thread past
Any other suggestions for things I could use

Back