Distractions when Driving Rc's

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

RaCinJason399

Well guys today i crashed my Tmaxx today.. This Hott girl was walking around my neighborhood and i was watching her when she walked by and i got distracted and the truck went right into a street light poll. It sucked but she was HOTT.. I broke bulkheads and a front skidplate... LoL but it was worth it cus my eyes were in heaven.. lol

remind me not to drive in a 1:1 with you

Originally posted by nitro dave
remind me not to drive in a 1:1 with you

LMFAO - I was thinking the samething!

-WoodiE

o_o funny thing..today my friend and I were walking down the street and the girl he likes walked by him and she was wearing short shorts and a semi-see thru shirt and he turned his head and watched. But then he hit one of those for sale swingy signs:normal: it was funny as hell cause he fell on the ground and squirmed. O well, he got some eye candy.:p

yeah well its a year and 3 months and 13 days till i can get my permit... so ill havto waite till then to get in a accident in a real car lol.... BUt she was hott!!:w00t: :w00t:

That's horrible to know how long it is until you get your permit...man it must be torture

Haha...u know i've kinda done the same thing except it was a hot chick it was a nice looking car...i'll be all distracted then nearly slam into the car in front of me

hahahahha it happens to everyone.... unfortunately

Yeah it sucks I'm counting down the days.. but i already drive a little when I'm in the car with my bro... he lets me drive everyonce in a while...

Is it manual or auto? You need to learn manual...it's funner

2 months and 22 days (not counting this month) till i get my permit. ITS HECK :doh:

10 Months. Dunno the days. I'm Dying waiting to go 100 on the freeway. But you wanna know hot? Ill find a pic of this girl I like and She likes me. High School stuff ya know...
[move]-Kellen[/move]

Ever seen a 1:1 demolish an electric brick?

I have... and it was the dumbest thing that made it happen..

I always run the cars right outside of my house, and keep the phone near... We live on a rather busy two way street, and while I was talking on the phone(In an apparent time lapse) the car that was WAY down the street got to my house REAL fast... When I hit the throttle, it just did a little donut.

Needless to say, my "dremeled to hell" 'lectric brick had some serious damage.

Replaced:

Shock towers
Arms, front AND rear
front and rear rims
Lower chassis was also cracked in half

Oh well, my mistake. I leave the phone inside now.

(On the plus side, I was talking to a hottie!!)

Originally posted by KMN
Ever seen a 1:1 demolish an electric brick?

(On the plus side, I was talking to a hottie!!)

It's good to stay posititive

Originally posted by kwong2001

It's good to stay posititive

I try. After a few choice words, a trip to the lhs(In which they were all laughing), I was fine...

BTW, I hope the teenage angst to drive does not lead anyone to do something stupid...

Kellen, 100 mph is extremely dangerous(READ: "fun")

:banana:

Originally posted by kwong2001
I've gone 100...it's not that big of a deal

I know, but you've probly got a lot more years under your driving belt...

First time I did 100 was about 3 months after I started driving...it's really not that hard, if you drive a lot, you'll become a very compitent driver, fast

It's just getting used to higher speeds...you gradually go up...hit 70, then 80,90,100,110,115,125...

btw, i got my license at 18 and have only been driving for a year and a half

sheesh how old do you people have to be to get your drivers !!! Here in Alberta you can be 14 to get your learners and then 16 if you want your drivers !!!:D :ha

You guys that wanna do 100mph are just playin with fire.... Anyone can drive at 100mph, but not everyone can avoid others bad decisions at that speed. I was doing a job for a guy that decided to test the limits of his new Ninja motorcycle on a nice open highway..... lets just say his ride was cut short by someone who decided to cross 3 lanes of traffic when entering the highway. After almost 4 months in a coma, one leg amputated at the knee and some permanent road rash to about 2/3's of his torso, he thought about just how fun it was to go fast..... And if your thinking, well, thats on a bike..... the driver of the car was killed instantly when parts of the bike came through his back window... Grow up & use your head kids.... You wanna play, go to the track...

Originally posted by ImBroken
You wanna play, go to the track...

I grew up, I go to the track now...

Sadly, it took a friend of mine dying in a car accident to get me to think straight...

I've been driving for over 6 or 7 years now, and I still dont trust myself over 70 anymore.

Back