Discussion thread for 2009 RCNT Bash

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh no.. no schedule, nor do I plan to create one. I really don't want it to feel like an ultra organized event. I'd prefer it to just be very laid back and whatever happens - happens. I'm sure we'll do some racing but I don't want to set anything in stone. It's vacation after all. Time to kick back and relax. just my :2cents:

you guys enjoy ur bash.... if i didnt live in Australia i would attend but its gonna be way to hard/expensive flying half way around the world just to bash for 2days.

SORRY GUYS

althought i did sit and read this whole lot just to see the finer points of plaining something like this.... wanna do it myself one day :)

Alright fellas, this is the homestretch. It's just a little more than 5 weeks from the bash and I'd like to get a headcount. It's also time to start thinking seriously about where/what time the dinner will be held as well. I know there were some suggestions made previously in this thread and I'll go back and read thru them. I think the meet & greet should definitely be at a casual family oriented place. I imagine most of us wouldn't mind kicking back a couple brewskies and being in St. Louis I don't think it would be appropriate NOT to. :)

Sorry Josh but I'm up in the air right now. It's looking like at best, I'll drive up Sunday, Bash and drive home that night.
If work picks up again then it'll all change.

Ok....

so it's one for dinner and two for Sunday? Where is everybody?
Hey bro. I'm here!

Sounds like you guys are going to have a blast. Wish I could make it. Hope it goes well. Take lots of pics.

It's amazing how things change in a few months. I will most likely still be there. I've been looking forward to this all summer!

You KNOW I'll be there, with race erbe in tow....Prepare yourselves..for a taste of things to come...mwahahaha!

I got a friend or 3 who is coming as well...But I hope to see more of you fine folks come down as well.

Man, as long as my travel agent (aka dispatch) can work it out I will be there! My plan is to get in Friday night or Saturday morning. If Charlie and his new truck show I will have a designated driver so a few beers are definatly a must-do! I might have to bail Monday morning, but that sounds like a family day anyway...

We were talking the 12TH thru the 14TH, correct?

Good news, my wife said she has some money set back to make sure I can be there Sunday. Probably will be there for the dinner Sat too!. Sometimes I just gotta love my wife!

Edited to untwist peoples panties.

Last edited:
Well thanks for organizing this whole thing Destrucktomaxx. I'm soo glad somebody stepped up to the plate and put so much effort into trying to bring everybody together in an organized and professional manner. Do me a favor, tell your buddy Chris I said thanks for responding to my last email that he read last night. Also, I'm soo relieved that you'll be there to reinforce the rules. I suppose I havn't been so clear on all of that since f.....g February.

Last edited by a moderator:
Man I wish I could go!! If there is one like this next year I will be sure to be there! Travel safe guys and have fun!

Well thanks for organizing this whole thing Destrucktomaxx. I'm soo glad somebody stepped up to the plate and put so much effort into trying to bring everybody together in an organized and professional manner. Do me a favor, tell your buddy Chris I said thanks for responding to my last email that he read last night. Also, I'm soo relieved that you'll be there to reinforce the rules. I suppose I havn't been so clear on all of that since fiddlesticking February.

Aaaaaaannnd boom goes the dynamite. HAHA:first_place:

I'm confused.

Who is actually organizing this event anyway?

Back