Discussion thread for 2009 RCNT Bash

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
holy crap wtf happened in here?....i was just coming in to say i might be able to make it now but after reading throught this last lil bit i think i'm just going to wait till next year..i'm not getting caught up in other peoples stuff...

anyway to the people that are going to go if any are going have fun

-Austin

Well crap baskets! RCA give me a shout when you're done pouting and we'll work on a plan to go crash/bash Alpine's place! Oh yeah, Alpine get ready!

Hell, I'm buying a house in the next couple of months..... what a time to break it in with a party?

Well at least we won't have to worry about the cops being called. He'll already be there.

Well fart nuggets. I was looking forward to it. It seems as if most have backed out. I've been busting my balls to get all my rigs going. :( Got room for one more Alpine?? :D

If one gets started for next year then we need to have a leader. I hope Lessen will have regained his enthusiasm by then.

I really don't know how to go about getting a big turnout. I was sure that planning it 7 months ahead of time would ensure things but you just never know.

Big, small, makes little difference to me. Hell, it could have ended up being myself, you, and Charlie and I would have had a great time! Of course the more the merrier but just a chance to meet you guys is thrill enough for me.

Ok, I am going to have to find my "man" after that little display...

Big, small, makes little difference to me. Hell, it could have ended up being myself, you, and Charlie and I would have had a great time! Of course the more the merrier but just a chance to meet you guys is thrill enough for me.

Ok, I am going to have to find my "man" after that little display...

What about me? :depress:

I'd try again next year. Everything looks good 7 months in advance :hehe:

Back