Diary of a Revo......

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I put my filter on the roll bar where one of the lops of fuel line went and it looks stock there.

Thanks Hamz....that sounds good. I bought the braided line, but I am debating whether or not I want to install it....I know I won't until after break in....The least amount of variables I add the better...being as I am new at this....

Thanks Again,

Hawk

The Latest Upgrades

Well these are pretty much the final cosmetic/suspension upgrades until I paint the crowdpleazer....The more I think about it...the less likely I am to go "flashy" with the paint job...Maybe a 2 tone racer look....Anyway, I do not like the bumpers with the stock body...I will be looking to come up with a paint scheme to compliment them a bit better...Anyway, here are the last of the mods...Next stop..Break in.......
Thanks to all for the input....and Jon2, Thanks a million for the tip on the pictures, made a world of difference...

By next week we could have temps in the high 40's...I may get to break this baby in...

Last edited: