dessert island discs....

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally posted by mjanwo
the soundtrack to urban cowboy8-0 ...j/k.....i'd go with
judas priest/british steel
iron maiden/any of them
ac dc/back in black

Come on man .. Everyone loves Jonny Lee "Looking for Love" No sheit best backup singers in any country song ever....

I.C.P ARE DUMB ASSES OF THE LARGEST SCALE... I love I.C.P hater websites funny sheit....X

think what you want everyone is entitled to their own opinion and in mine I.C.P. is awesome (and they have more respect for their fans than anyone else that I know of)

Originally posted by TWIZTIDNINJA
think what you want everyone is entitled to their own opinion and in mine I.C.P. is awesome (and they have more respect for their fans than anyone else that I know of)
You have to when they number less than 1000 :)

thats right considering out of thier last 5 albums they have had 3 platinum and 2 gold so I guess thats only 1000

oh insane clown posse? rofl what a bunch of wanna be stars

what better way to get attention than to do stupid stuff on stage get bad publicity and use it to sell records.
they sucks as musicians but are funny on howard stern.

if you say they treat their fans alright your crazy ,,,they could careless ...as long as your buying albums and tshirt they will do what they can to convince you other wise.

Actually they do treat them good. I don't like them but there sweet to there homies.

Back