Delima

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm thinking about it.

... and completely agree with NCNitro and Timex.

Ouch! Hitting a 'lil bit below the belt!

James: Do with it as you see fit. If you don't build it you can at least get your money out of it. If you do build it then by all means enjoy it.

I'm thinking i will start on it tonight. at 10pm. when i get off.........that is if there isnt a scantly clad surprise waiting to be unwrapped first. (id prefer to unwrap the kit first but dont tell her that.)

Aight, if no one had done a build up on it, id have done one. NVM.

you should do one anyways. Its always cool to watch someones project come together.

yes alpine post alot of pictures and build a nice shelf queen BUT run the sh*t out of it

Imma do one, been too buisy tonight ( :) ) to get it started. But it will be started soon, and it'll run when you get ur ass down here and run with me.

i hopeing to have the bed all glued together to night maybe than i just got to make way to mount the bed to the frame and it about done

hey alpine why do you build it to be a mini of your fullsize truck which by the way is awsome.

Got one too many as it is!

LMAO that actually made me laugh!

I'm glad that you are building it Alpine! Its going to look great when its done. How come you got rid of the 5B?

LMAO that actually made me laugh!

I'm glad that you are building it Alpine! Its going to look great when its done. How come you got rid of the 5B?

I got rid of the 5b cuz i dont have the time to run it, due to its size no where close to run it often.

Back