Damn Cat!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FastEddy

The Slowest Guy In Town
Supporter
RCTalk Vendor
Reaction score
My cat sits on the d sk with his h ad clos to the k y board in th morning hoping for a scratch behind the ar v ry now and th n.

H just now puk d a giant hair ball onto the k yboard. I just cl aned it all up and gu ss what? If you hav n't notic d, on of my k ys isn't working now.

I gu ss this is my last post this morning until I g t to work.

LMAO

Here you go Ed...I have some e's to spare.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

That is so funny. My two cats never come downstairs. They are always on the ledge enjoying the sunlight. Of course there happens to be a bird feeder off in the distance too. :)

Originally posted by kwong2001
In china, the cat would have been eaten already

a little General Tao's Kitten anyone?

teach you to buy those cheap $8 computer show and sell keyboards hehehe:mex:

Last edited:
LMAO - wanna play a great practical joke on people at your work? switch the M and N keys on their keyboards! Its great, watching them go nutz. i do it here all the time.

it looks sonethimg like this, amd it just drives then muts. Spellchecker will go imsame too!

It took me 6 months to train our cat to stay the heck out of my tech room.

EB

two words for the cat. HOT LEAD.:sniper:

Originally posted by FastEddy
My cat sits on the d sk with his h ad clos to the k y board in th morning hoping for a scratch behind the ar v ry now and th n.

H just now puk d a giant hair ball onto the k yboard. I just cl aned it all up and gu ss what? If you hav n't notic d, on of my k ys isn't working now.

I gu ss this is my last post this morning until I g t to work.

LMAO
Did you already plan the funeral and what you are going to tell your wife? Better make sure you tell a believeable story that you can remember.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeek! that made my eyes water