Crawler Photos (Photos Only)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love it. Very capable. Enjoyed building it to. It was my very first build kit. Never did connect the dig servo or fitted the interior either. Holmes Hobbies motor and HW esc.

It's well scratched up now. Top photo is the high clearance links I fitted. I reformed the links to my liking. DIY drop links on the shocks. Heaps of articulation.
View attachment 175975
My kiddo and I built the Ryft kit and it was a very nice kit. I was really impressed with it so much I put the Capra on my list of kits I want to build soon. Are those the Gool RC 1.9's?

My kiddo and I built the Ryft kit and it was a very nice kit. I was really impressed with it so much I put the Capra on my list of kits I want to build soon. Are those the Gool RC 1.9's?
In which photo? If your referring to the Proline Hyrax looking ones, they are just Hyrax copies but are super soft and good enough.

In which photo? If your referring to the Proline Hyrax looking ones, they are just Hyrax copies but are super soft and good enough.
This pic. What wheels are these?
20221111_153935.jpg

On a sad f'ing note, Axial no longer has the Capra or Ryft kits available. That seriously pisses me off! I am so pissed I am now boycotting anything owned by Horizon Hobby.

View attachment 175976

On a sad f'ing note, Axial no longer has the Capra or Ryft kits available. That seriously pisses me off! I am so pissed I am now boycotting anything owned by Horizon Hobby.
Sorry, thought you were asking about the tyres. The rims are from ebay.
Search: 1.9" Beadlock Wheels Rims for SCX10 II 90046 TRX4 HPI Redcat RC Crawler

They look nice but the hardware they supply is made of butter. The head of the screws snap off really easy.

Sorry, thought you were asking about the tyres. The rims are from ebay.
Search: 1.9" Beadlock Wheels Rims for SCX10 II 90046 TRX4 HPI Redcat RC Crawler

They look nice but the hardware they supply is made of butter. The head of the screws snap off really easy.
Those are probably the Gool RC ones. They look exactly like them.

View attachment 175976

Word on the streets is whorizon is pissin some people off. I'm not too impressed by them as of lately.

Word on the streets is whorizon is pissin some people off. I'm not too impressed by them as of lately.
I can't believe they got rid of the Ryft and Capra kits. It seems every time they come out with something great they get rid of it. I sent them some hate mail.

I got to open an early Christmas gift and started building it right away. It’s the 1/18 trail hunter kit from hobby plus. Survey says go red with this one since I don’t have any red vehicles in the fleet. Coming to the rig of the month battle soon……
image.jpg

I got to open an early Christmas gift and started building it right away. It’s the 1/18 trail hunter kit from hobby plus. Survey says go red with this one since I don’t have any red vehicles in the fleet. Coming to the rig of the month battle soon……
View attachment 177214
Off to a great start. Hurry up and enter before trat is unmanned. 🤣

Another set of shoes for the capra. Printed some inserts for them, and swapped the hardware with “scale” style bolts. So far very impressed with the quality of this combo for the price. Tires are more sticky than my g8 prolines, but who knows if they will last.
And the size is great for this rig, coming in right at 5” o.d.

IMG_2953.jpeg

IMG_2971.jpeg

IMG_2972.jpeg

Back