controllers

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

billy

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I've just got my new savage what three channel transmiters can i buy as i want to buy something that will work the reverse when it arrives:banana:

How much money do you want to spend?
Do you have other RCs you want to use with the same controller?

:doh: not worried about cost just want something a bit smarter than my tmaxx gear

I've had real good luck with my jr radio
the fctry setrvos aint that hot but its a damn good rx and tx

You need to be more discriptive.. That kind of T-Maxx gear to you got?

Well I would think T-Maxx gear means he is running Stock TQ radio which is What T-Maxx Gear is.

I run a Hitec Lynx 3d with modulation but it seems the hot stuff now is the JR. XS3 which is modulated and only costs about 230 for radio reciever and 2 servos one is servo is pretty nice 85 os and metal geared. X

If cost is NOT an issue I would strongly suggest looking into the new Futaba 3PK that comes bundled with the HRS system. One HRS transmitter, One HRS RX and NO servos. You can only use digital servos with this system. But, it claims to be the FASTEST response system on the market today.

The other nice part about this radio, without the HRS module, you can use the FM Synth module by HiTec along with the Novak Synth RX's. So you can dial in your frequencies on the 75mHz FM band.

Mind you, the synthesized FM systems ARE NOT CHEAP! Its a matter of what you are willing to spend.

The Novak RX's, with a good deal, will run you 90 bucks each out the door. I have 5 of them already!!! Expensive, yes! The ability to just dial in to your frequency and not have to worry about crystals, PRICELESS!

Back