Contest: Enter the RCNitroTalk Football Challenge, Win $200.00!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rudy kept me in it another week.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

I meant to pick the Chargers this week and forgot.

If you dont know most of the NFL teams and just go off the little pictures, healthyfatboy picked the Mustaches this week :hehe:

If you dont know most of the NFL teams and just go off the little pictures, healthyfatboy picked the Mustaches this week :hehe:

LMAO... and his username also makes me chuckle every time I see it.

Yes! My chance to catch up on Rob! Finally, a good break.
Yeah, my username is what my name means in Japanese and half of it doesn't reflect my size. I'm healthy but 135 isn't quite fat...unless I were 5' tall.
Good luck picking teams guys! Looks like a difficult week for some.

It's all good. My first pick was the Chargers. Since I missed the deadline on that I went with my second pick. I can already taste the 9-0. LOL

Idiot Raiders. As usual they suck.

I'm up to 7 yay!

Yes! Only three losses away from a 7-way tie for 1st.

Three way for 1st!!! I'll have it all to myself soon!

Bwah hahahahahahahahaha

That's the funniest thing I have heard in a long long time.

booooo. hiiiisssssss....stupid dolphins knocked me out most likely.

I hope the Steelers get killed tonight!!!

Well, if so, maxx1384 is going to make a nice jump. Either that or he forgot to choose until tonight.

But yet so far. hahahahahahaha

Silly me for thinking the Cowgirls aren't as bad as their record suggests. They're worse!

At home even.

Yeah, them 'girls are too unpredictable and with all their injuries (and Romo as QB), I changed last night. Glad I did. My team still has to win though. Considered Washington but wasn't sure about them yet. Most teams are pretty mediocre this year so it's been difficult as of late.

Edit: I stand corrected. It looks like they are coming back and took the lead.

Last edited:
Back