Sold / Found cleaning 'house'...looking to sell quickly

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone? come on guys i really want to move this stuff out. i'm willing to listen to all reasonable offers.

will consider trades for a mamba brushless system, MLST hop up parts good R/C tools or as always, savage gear...new X series radio box, arms, diff gear cases...

PM sent back at u

sent PM response on the bike...

Evan...PP info sent via PM./..thanks

updated the list. bump for the dy. engines and motorcycle still available

u still got the Medial Pro sportsline on yellow/green wheels-buggy
Panther Komodos on red dyed wheels (wheels are fine, but the dye job sucks)-buggy
Pro-Line bow ties on Black wheels (+ 1 extra wheel)-truggy if so got pics and how much ??????

sorry. that was all part of a trade with the truggy

up for the day. come on guys, let me some offers on the engine and bike. no need for them and need the cash

up for the day. still looking for offers.

Prospec 14mm hubs are these plastic or metal and the 2 buggy bodies got pics of them and these 2 1 cp painted white 1 stock mbx5 body painted red/black/silver got any pics of these ??????

losi, those were items that i included in the deal for the mugen truggy...i'm not selling them as seperate items...

up for the night.

yet anothe bump for the motor and bike. still open to offers...

one last bump
open to all offers

That bike looks cool - i'd snatch it from ya if I hadn't just dumped more $$ onto my Revo. I've been eye-ing it for a while. I always thought those bikes were cool, but never saw one in action. After a quick Google search, and about a 4 minute video.. wow I'd LOVE to pick one up!

Check out [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H6xtGr8Hqs"]this[/ame] video to see the bike in action!

Maybe this vid will help push somebody over the edge to pickin it up!
Mike

BIKE-Sold.

Engine is still up for grabs.

one moe time...

engine is still for sale. willing to listen to trade offers.

18T, MLST or savage parts (Savage 17mm hubs, newer radio box stuff like that.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back