check what i just bought!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is that complete?ANother member did that and has that in the Video forum. Post up your vids!!

yea i emailed the guy its everything he just didnt take pics of it all..

got it in thursday.. building the box for it over the weekend.. gonna be self contained with external switch and lexan "window" looks like hell but will be functional.. waiting on new savage befor i go modding the roll bar to mount the cam.. so it will be a few weeks.. the cam will be mounted under the roll bar for a "passenger seat" style view then all i gotta do is get a tuner for the laptop.. ill post pics of the "box" when I'm finnished.. i just dont wanna bust it ont he first lil roll.. you know its gonna happen

where does the receiver go? how exactly does this thing work? damn $27 for a pin cam and receiver. the spying world is becoming readily, easly, and cheaply available.

oh i forgot to add that wiull be asttronimically unridiculous.

the cam is tiny with a built in transmiter.. and a dongle for a 9 volt battery.. the reciever sets on the table by your vcr or tuner and recieves the signal then sends it out a rca jack to the vcr.. the quality isnt all that great on this one.. its kinda dim but that was indoors at night with just the overhead light on.. havent tryed it outdoors yet.. will let you know how it goes asap..

i bet the sunshine will pick it up well. what do you need to record from the pc? indoor light doesn't do camera much justice.how far is the range?

Does this include audio? I can't believ how cheap these are now!

audio would be nice to hear the engine roaring down the road. i want to know whats needed for the pc record, and the range of recording?

no audio :( but hey its not like your gonna hear anything but the engine..) i need a tuner card for the pc.. so i can get the signal in.. the range was pretty good bout 100 yards but i think that was because there was a house between me and the reciever.. prolly alot further in an open field..