CEN Matrix R2 or T-Maxx?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skellyton

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I'm still new to this hobby but I have a reasonable sense of what's important. I believe it's time to upgrade from my Sportwerks Chaos to something more powerful. I really like the features of the R2 but a friend of mine who runs a Savage X says I should look into the T-Maxx instead. I don't have much spending money so I'd like something that's not going to tear itself apart. Any suggestions which I should choose if not something else?

Thunder Tiger, Ofna, Hyper series of buggies, theres a few out there that are good rigs.

Instead of the t-maxx, look at a revo, it's a better all round rig.

I find it interesting that somebody who has a Savage suggested a T-Maxx to you... just odd to me.

Do you have a particular budget?

does seem wierd, now i come to think about it

A tmaxx will break in half if you bump into a wall...Get a savage is you want something that won't "tear itself apart"

speaking from experiance the t-maxx has many week points.i sank a small fortune just to keep it running.if i was stuck on nitro i would go revo,but for a budget rig to just play and have fun without breaking the bank the slash is a must.you can make them fast as hell or keep stock and its waterproof.just my experiance

Back