cave crawling

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kazi

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Finally I got time to make an underground crawling expedition I've planned a long time ago. At the end I went alone with my wife because it was difficult to find a day to get together with my crawl buddies, I hope the pics encourage them to join me next time, more pics will come later and a video will be post soon in the video section.

cova045.jpg

cova052.jpg

cova063.jpg

cova039.jpg

cova067.jpg

cova074.jpg

Now that is some serious crawling - that's awesome. Where is that cave located?

-Michael

The cave is located in the Pirenee mountains, It's one of the largest caves in our country with 3.173 meter explored galleries, allthough I didn't went untill the end this time, pushing the car and bags across the small corridors was exhausting, next time I'll make a sledge to put everything on it and pull it instead of push it. There are some larger areas that I want to go, in fact I just stopped to make the video in the second place where I could be stand up. Here you have some pics of the trail, outskirts and some more inside.

To start the day there is a nice two miles forest walk, well it whould be nicer withouth the 45 pounds bag on my back:LoL:

cova003.jpg

cova010.jpg

Then the trail becomes a little more difficult once you start climbing the mountain, there are some ropes to help you but most of them have been damaged.

I still can't believe she came with me

cova011.jpg

dude I'm too old for this :LoL:

cova014.jpg

cova018.jpg

A pic from the valley took from the cave entrance

cova021.jpg

some more inside pics, from the way in.

cova060.jpg

cova051.jpg

cova046.jpg

cova056.jpg

Kazinatorrr :LoL::LoL::LoL: (not my best shot ever).

cova047.jpg